The Stourbridge Stagger and Stourbridge Stumble are our club races which we host each year, starting from Mary Stevens Park in Stourbridge.
The Stagger is an approximately 10 mile multi-terrain race which is run on a Sunday morning in February; it also incorporates a 7km ladies only race starting at the same time and using some of the same course.
The Stumble is an approximately 10k multi-terrain race which is run on a Saturday evening in August and uses part of the same course as the Stagger. We also host a fun run in the park grounds which is completed shortly before the Stumble starts.
Bridge’ to ‘bridge via ‘port - An ultra & relay race – 34 miles alongside the River Severn and/or Severn Valley Railway to Stourport and the Staffs & Worcs Canal to Stourbridge.
- 2017 Bridge' to 'bridge via 'port Results (16th September 2017)
- 2018 Stourbridge Stagger Results (4th February 2018)
- 2018 Ladies 7km Results (4th February 2018)
- 2017 Stourbridge Stumble Results (5th August 2017)
- 2017 Stourbridge Stagger Results (5th February 2017)
- 2017 Ladies 7km Results (5th February 2017)
- 2016 Stourbridge Stumble Results (6th August 2016)
- 2016 Stourbridge Stagger Results (7th February 2016)
- 2016 Ladies 7km Results (7th February 2016)
- 2015 Stourbridge Stumble Results (8th August 2015)
- 2015 Stourbridge Stagger Results (1st February 2015)
- 2015 Ladies 7km Results (1st February 2015)
- 2014 Stourbridge Stumble Results (9th August 2014)
- 2014 Stourbridge Stagger Results (2nd February 2014)
- 2014 Ladies 7km Results (2nd February 2014)
- 2013 Stourbridge Stumble Results (10th August 2013)
- 2013 Stourbridge Stagger Results (3rd February 2013)
- 2013 Ladies 7km Results (3rd February 2013)
- 2012 Stourbridge Stumble Results (11th August 2012)
- 2012 Stourbridge Stagger Results (5th February 2012)
- 2012 Ladies 7km Results (5th February 2012)
- 2011 Stourbridge Stumble Results (13th August 2011)
- 2011 Stourbridge Stagger Results (6th February 2011)
- 2011 Ladies 6km Results (6th February 2011)